Sunday, September 12, 2010

Infinite Frame Traveling when Undoing?


Ex-Co-worker Morgan Loomis posted this mel before and I really enjoy using these days. So I would like to share. If I did 'alt + >' or 'alt + <' when working then tons of frame forwarding/backwarding happen when I undo it. This is a simple command that deletes forward /backward history so that allows to undo things what I really want to. I just switch commands from the original 'alt + >' and 'alt + <'.  Thanks to Morgan.



//forward
undoInfo -stateWithoutFlush off;
playButtonStepForward;
undoInfo -stateWithoutFlush on;


//backward
undoInfo -stateWithoutFlush off;
playButtonStepBackward;
undoInfo -stateWithoutFlush on;



If you want to see the original post Morgan did, visit here.
http://morganloomis.com/2009/animation-tech-tip-frame-step/

No comments: